Invisalign is a unique product available via many modern, full-service dental offices. This product offers teenagers and adults the opportunity to have straight teeth without the various uncomfortable pieces required with traditional braces.
Many people want Invisalign due to its benefits. These include:
- No restrictions on what you can eat while using Invisalign;
- The ability to brush and care for your teeth more effectively than with braces, fighting cavities and other problems that often occur;
- Invisalign does not interfere with people playing sports or enjoying other physical activities;
- There are no distracting brackets or wires on your teeth when using Invisalign, and many people will not even notice you are using it.
- Invisalign is efficient, often taking as little as one year or less to straighten teeth into a healthy smile.
- Invisalign is removable, letting you take it out when you are ready to eat or have a break from wearing it.
- This system also has fewer irritants that could result in pain or discomfort along your cheeks and gums.
The procedure for acquiring an Invisalign system is simple and painless. At One Centre Dentistry, we create a 3D model of your teeth, which is then provided to Invisalign in order to create a set of custom aligners specifically made for your teeth.
As treatments proceed, you will obtain new aligners at regular intervals, and come in for check-ups to ensure the system is working properly.
This simple system and the worthwhile benefits make Invisalign a highly attractive option, particularly for adults who do not want to have to wear noticeable braces for several years before getting the straight teeth they have always wanted.
Note that many people find straight teeth highly desirable, and having an even set of pearly whites can open up several opportunities. Up to 73% of people surveyed indicated they find people with straight teeth more trustworthy, and 38% of people indicated that straight teeth were an important factor in deciding whether to have a second date with someone.
With all of the improvements people with Invisalign in Toronto experience in their lives thanks to having a better, more even smile, it might be time for you to join them in seeing if Invisalign is a good option for you.
Obtaining Treatment with Invisalign
After learning all of the benefits that Invisalign has to offer, the first thing many people ask is about cost. The cost of Invisalign varies according to your particular needs and how much work must be done to straighten your teeth. You should consult with a qualified dentist in order to determine which program is right for you and to get an estimate on the costs and timeframes you can expect.
Paying for Invisalign
Once you settle on an office and are ready to start treatment, you will also need to start paying for your program. There are a few ways to do this.
1) Ensure your insurance pays for Invisalign. If you have dental insurance, call us at ONE CENTRE DENTISTRY and we would be able to determine if treatment would be covered under your plan. If it is not, inquire about other plans that might cover it, and determine whether those plans would be cost-effective.
If your current insurance company does not offer plans that would cover your Invisalign treatments, consider other companies who would. Depending on the priority you give to your dental health, it might make sense to switch insurance companies, so that you can get it properly covered.
Whatever actions you take with your insurance company, ensure that your chosen orthodontist is still covered and within your network. You should also investigate policy limits. Often, insurance companies will cover 50% of your costs, with a policy limit of between $1,000 to $3,000 for Invisalign in Toronto, with you having to cover the rest.
2) Establish a Health Savings Account (HSA). Orthodontic care like Invisalign qualifies as a valid expense from a health or flexible savings plan. These plans allow you to put tax-free money aside for different procedures, giving you significant savings on your dollar in order to make healthcare options like these more affordable. This option is particularly helpful for people who have high taxable income, and can yield savings of up to 35% for some families.
3) Look into potential financing options. Here at ONE CENTRE DENTISTRY we can offer interest-free financing for certain procedures. Discuss with us the possibility of obtaining credit in order to pay for your procedure.
At ONE CENTRE DENTISRTY for your Invisalign treatment in Scarborough, even offer payment plans, letting you make periodic payments in order to cover the costs of your treatment over time.
At One Centre Dentistry, we believe in providing affordable care to all of our patients, and in helping them get access to procedures like Invisalign as easily as possible. We can help you work with your insurance company, and wit other potential sources of financing in order to put a straight, healthy smile within reach for you and your family.
If you are ready to experience the difference in using Invisalign rather than traditional braces, contact One Centre Dentistry today. We will take you through the entire process from start to finish, and help you understand the costs and timelines and what to expect from your Invisalign experience.